Spend $50 or more on downloadable mystery kits. Enter Coupon Code SUPERSLEUTH at checkout.
Mystery Kits and Scripts with Instructions!
How long will it take to orchestrate the mystery?
This mystery is designed to be an evening's entertainment and the focal point of your event. Give yourself two hours to stage it.
How many people can participate?
From five to 50 people can comfortably participate in the investigation.
Does everyone have a role?
The plot includes five suspects AND a security chief to lead the investigation. These individuals are the only ones with assigned roles. Everyone else becomes a sleuth who uses effective investigative techniques to figure out the intricacies of the crime. Since the guilty party doesn't know who did it, everyone can attempt to solve the case.
You'll get everything you need, including:
- Complete instructions on how to conduct the investigation of the murder. Remember: The body of the victim was found early on the morning of your investigation. Your guests will be assembling to remember the deceased and to give their recollections of what happened.
- An account in Legendary Lines, the ship's newsletter, will describe what happened.
- Instructions for a Security Chief on how to facilitate the investigation. (With only 5 people, one of the suspects can do this.)
- Roles for all suspects that include family backgrounds and recollections of events that led up to the murder.
- A series of written clues that are handed out to prepare the group for the murder mystery.
- Key supporting information that will be revealed at critical times during the investigation.
- "The Denouement" ties the event together. Remember: MOTIVE, MEANS and OPPORTUNITY will point to the guilty party.
Stormy clouds on a sunny cruise!