You'll get everything you need, including:
- Complete instructions on how to conduct the investigation of the homicide.
- Roles for all suspects that include family backgrounds and recollections of events surrounding the murder.
- An invitation to the mystery party investigating the murder.
- A YIPPEE news Internet report describing what happened. (Remember: the investigation takes place on the day of the murder.)
- Instructions for the facilitator, and a letter from the Sheriff explaining the investigation.
- A series of written clues that can be exchanged or revealed at critical moments.
- Key supporting information such as an Investigative Report.
- "The Denouement" that is revealed at the end of the investigation and ties the event together. Remember: MOTIVE, MEANS and OPPORTUNITY will point to the guilty party.
Let the deadly times roll!
Mystery Writing Boot Camp
at the Brumder Mansion in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
How long will it take to orchestrate the mystery?
This mystery is designed to be an evening's entertainment and the focal point of your event. Give yourself two to two and a half hours to stage it.
How many people can participate in this mystery?
From eight to 80 people can comfortably participate in the investigation.
Does everyone have a role?
The plot includes eight suspects AND a facilitator to lead the investigation. These individuals are the only ones with assigned roles. Everyone else becomes a sleuth who uses effective investigative techniques to figure out the intricacies of the crime. Since the guilty party doesn't know who did it, everyone can attempt to solve the case.