Spend $50 or more on downloadable mystery kits. Enter Coupon Code SUPERSLEUTH at checkout.
Mystery Kits and Scripts with Instructions!
I hosted "Murder Most Green" for a group of 24 people. Everyone had a hilarious good time. This was my first attempt at giving a murder mystery party, but your excellent step-by-step instructions made it such a breeze to pull off, I felt like a pro. I particularly like your story because it allows for innovation and improvisational opportunities for the guests. In short, it was a huge success and a great experience, due mainly to your well-crafted mystery.
Yorba Linda, California
How long will it take to orchestrate the mystery?
This mystery is designed to be an evening's entertainment and the focal point of your event. Give yourself two to three hours to stage it based upon how theatrical you want to get with staging the wake.
How many people can participate in this mystery?
From seven to 70 people can comfortably participate in the investigation.
Does everyone have a role?
The plot includes seven suspects AND an undercover detective to lead the investigation. These individuals are the only ones with assigned roles. Everyone else becomes a sleuth who uses effective investigative techniques to figure out the intricacies of the crime. Since the guilty party doesn't know who did it, everyone can attempt to solve the case.
You'll get everything you need, including:
- Complete instructions on how to coordinate the investigation of Patrick Flaherty's death.
- Roles for all suspects that include family backgrounds and recollections of events surrounding the crime.
- An invitation to the St. Patrick's Day party honoring Patrick Flaherty.
- Instructions for the undercover detective, and a letter from the Blarney Police Department explaining the investigation.
- A series of written clues that can be exchanged or revealed at critical moments.
- Key supporting information such as a map of Flaherty's True Green Plant Nursery, the coroner's report, and the last will and testament of Patrick Flaherty.
- "The Denouement" that is revealed at the end of the investigation and ties the event together. Remember: MOTIVE, MEANS and OPPORTUNITY will point to the guilty party.
Did the luck of the Irish run out?